Downloadable group camping documents for your convienance!
Camp Remote Policies
- SMOKING: Smoking is allowed in designated area only. No smoking inside buildings
- PETS: No Pets are allowed at Camp Remote.
- FIREWORKS & NON-PRESCRIPTION DRUGS are prohibited.
- CAMP QUIET HOURS: Between the hours of 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- CAMP FIRES: Fires are ONLY allowed in the fire ring.
- EQUIPMENT: Any equipment moved from one area to another must be returned to the original site before departing camp.
- INSURANCE: All groups must have adequate personal and liability insurance for all persons at camp. *Contact your local insurance agent regarding one time event coverage
- DAMAGES: Groups must pay for all damaged or lost property